100 Women Who Care Norfolk reach and exceed a significant major milestone!
On May 9 2018, 100 Women Who Care Norfolk exceeded donations of a quarter of a million dollars! Yes, that’s right...more than $250,000 has been raised in only 4 years! The Norfolk Chapter has now raised $264,100 for 17 local Norfolk Charities!
To learn more details about this charity as well all previous successful charities, to go the "Charities" tab on this web site.
Are you someone who is interested in helping others but is stretched for time?
Do you want to be a part of an empowered group of women who want to make a direct, positive and immediate effect on the lives of others - right here in Norfolk County?
Would you like to network with other like-minded women in Norfolk County?
The next meeting will be held on
Wednesday August 8, 2018 at 7:00 pm
Army, Navy & Airforce Bldg., 53 Water Street, Simcoe
Corner of Culver & Water, Simcoe - enter off Culver Street.
Other meeting dates:
Wednesday November 14, 2018 and Wednesday February 13, 2019
Please check the Web site to confirm the location.
What is this Organization? What is expected of me?
- There are four one hour meetings each year
- To become a member you are required to sign a Commitment Form agreeing to donate $100 per meeting, 4 times a year whether or not in attendance
- At each meeting, 3 representatives will make a 5 minute presentation on their charity
- After the presentation, the members will vote by secret ballot. The charity receiving the most votes will receive all the donations E.g. 100 members x $100 = $10,000
- The charity agrees that the funds will remain in Norfolk, will be used to benefit programs locally and will not be used for administrative costs
- Income tax receipts will be distributed at the next meeting directly from the charity